Worshiping God's Way, Not Ours Workshops (mp3 downloads)
“Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; worship the Lord in the splendor of holiness.” Psalm 29:2
The Reformation Worship Conference exists to encourage the church to remember her Reformation heritage, particularly as it concerns biblical, God-centered worship. This year, topics range from worship songs, medieval worship, music leadership, counter-cultural worship, and the seriousness of worshiping God’s way, to worship and spiritual growth, counseling from the Psalms, and celebrating salvation.
Speakers include Robert Godfrey, Carl Trueman, David Garner, Neil Stewart, Carl Robbins, Terry Johnson, Scott Aniol and others.
Worshiping God’s Way, Not Ours Workshops includes 12 messages.
- "Should Our Minds Be the Basis of Creating Worship?" by Carl Robbins
- "Counseling from the Psalms" by Kent Butterfield
- "Reviving God-Designed Worship" by Terry Johnson
- "The Building Blocks of God Honoring Worship" by Neil Stewart
- "Historical Examples of When God-Centered Worship Could Have Helped" by Carl Trueman
- "The Regulative Principle of Missions" by David Garner
- "An Important 400th Anniversary, Is Dort for Dorks" by Robert Godfrey
- "The Last Half Century of Worship Music, Back to Midievalism" by Scott Aniol
- "The Importance of the Local Church" by Mark Ross
- "Striving for Beauty and Simplicity, Music Leadership and Principles" by Scott Aniol, Dan Cole
- "Leading and Heeding Reformed Worship" by Terry Johnson
- "The Regulative Principle of Hymnody" by Scott Aniol