The Names of Christ PCRT 1979 (CD Set)
What’s in a name? Do the names and titles of Jesus have any significance? Why are there so many different names and titles for Jesus? The names and titles serve as a description of who Jesus is and how He works in the lives of individuals.
The 10 messages of The Names of Christ include:
- “The Unchanging Christ” by Edmund Clowney
- “The Suffering Savior” by Edmund Clowney
- “God with Us” by Lewis Johnson
- “The Word” by Lewis Johnson
- “Son of God and Son of Man” by R.C. Sproul
- “Lord of Lords” by R.C. Sproul
- “The Beloved” by James Boice
- “Alpha and Omega” by James Boice
- “Jesus” by Ralph Keiper
- “My Beloved Son” by Ralph Keiper
(10 messages on 10 CDs)
The Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology is the longest running national Reformed conference. It was started in 1974 by Dr. James Boice. It exists to glorify God through a rediscovery of the Church’s great doctrinal foundations.