The Names of Christ
What’s in a name? Do the names and titles of Jesus have any significance? Why are there so many different names and titles for Jesus? The names and titles serve as a description of who Jesus is and how He works in the lives of individuals.
The 10 messages of The Names of Christ include:
- “The Unchanging Christ” by Edmund Clowney
- “The Suffering Savior” by Edmund Clowney
- “God with Us” by Lewis Johnson Jr.
- “The Word, the Silence Broken” by Lewis Johnson Jr.
- “Son of God and Son of Man” by R.C. Sproul
- “Lord of Lords” by R.C. Sproul
- “The Beloved” by James Boice
- “Alpha and Omega” by James Boice
- “Jesus” by Ralph Keiper
- “My Beloved Son” by Ralph Keiper
(10 mp3 files on 1 disc)
The Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology is the longest running national Reformed conference. It was started in 1974 by Dr. James Boice. It exists to glorify God through a rediscovery of the Church’s great doctrinal foundations.