Romans is undoubtedly one of the key books in the Bible. But it is also one of the most challenging, so can be off-putting. Romans in 24 Hours is designed to guide you through the major sections of this great New Testament letter. No book of the Bible opens up the power, logic, and mystery of the Gospel more clearly than Romans. It was the catalyst to St. Augustine’s conversion, the “gateway to paradise” for Martin Luther, and the inspiration for Bunyan to write The Pilgrim’s Progress.
The idea for this seminar began in the 1980s under the leadership of James Boice and Sinclair Ferguson. It proved so helpful that they were asked to teach it over and over again. In that tradition, partnering with the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals, Sinclair Ferguson, Liam Goligher, and Mark Johnston take us through this key book, introducing us to the source of The Gospel Pure and Simple.
- A Righteousness That Is by Faith, Romans 1.1-17 - Sinclair Ferguson
- What Man Has Lost; But God Has Freely Provided, Romans 1.18 – 4.24 - Liam Goligher
- The Dimensions of a New Relationship, Romans 5.1 – 8.39 - Sinclair Ferguson
- Israel and the Vindication of the Gospel, Romans 9.1 – 11.36 - Liam Goligher
- Transformed by the Renewing of Your Mind, Romans 12.1 – 16.27 - Mark Johnston
(5 mp3 downloads)