Opening Up Jude (mp3 Download)
Jude has been called the most neglected book in the New Testament. Origen of Alexandria (185–254) said Jude was “a letter of few lines, it is true...but filled with the healthful words of heavenly grace.” The heavenly grace of God has been under attack ever since God began to save sinners. Jude reminds us of our need to enter the battle to protect that grace, as well as propagate it to the world.
- The Most Neglected Epistle (Jude 1-2)
- Contend for the Faith (Jude 3-4)
- Contending by Knowing the Word (Jude 5-10)
- Why is False Doctrine so Bad? (Jude 11-13)
- Hard Truth of Second Coming (Jude 14-19)
- Evangelism and the Second Coming (Jude 22-23)
- The Key to Contending (Jude 20-21)
- The Calm in the Storm (Jude 24-25)
Daniel R. Hyde is the pastor of Oceanside United Reformed Church. He teaches a variety of courses at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary, Mid-America Reformed Seminary, and the Instituto João Calvino in Recife, Brazil. Danny has written numerous books, including Welcome to a Reformed Church: A Guide for Pilgrims and Grace Worth Fighting For.
(This download contains 8 mp3 messages)