Whatever Happened to Sin? PCRT 1989 (CD Set)
Whatever Happened to Sin?
Sin is a serious thing. American culture has done everything possible to banish sin from our experience — with a predictable increase in the very thing we are avoiding. These messages talk openly about the problem of sin and proclaim the gospel solution.
The 7 messages of Whatever Happened to Sin include:
• Sin, the Forgotten Doctrine by Rebecca Pippert
• Lifting the Lid on Hell by James Boice
• A Tale of Two Gardens by Roger Nicole
• Christ the Sin-Bearer by Sinclair Ferguson
• Repentance and Forgiveness of Sins by Rebecca Pippert
• The Conflict with Sin and Evil by Roger Nicole
• All Things New by Sinclair Ferguson
(7 messages on 7 CDs)
The Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology is the longest running national Reformed conference. It was started in 1974 by Dr. James Boice. It exists to glorify God through a rediscovery of the Church’s great doctrinal foundations.