The Richness of Our Theological Heritage (mp3 Download Set)
The Richness of our Theological Heritage
Ground-breaking research and discovery has punctuated the last few year in Westminster Assembly studies. Significant debate is in full swing relating to the doctrine of justification, the sacraments, worship, covenant theology, the Lord’s Day, and pastoral theology.
The 8 messages in The Richness of Our Theological Heritage include:
• “Westminster, Biblical Theology, Systematic Theology: Redemptive Historical Themes in the Westminster Larger Catechism” by Robert Cara
• “Feeding on Christ in the Lord’s Supper, according to Calvin and the Westminster Catechism” by Wayne Spear
• “The Westminster Divines and Missions” by William Barker
• “Thoughts on the Benefits of the Standards to Preachers/Preaching” by Bryan Chapell
• “The Westminster Consensus on the Decree: The Infra/Supra Lapsarian Debate” by Derek Thomas
• “The Westminster Doctrine of Baptism and Current Reformed Trajectories” by Sinclair Ferguson
• “Westminster’s Covenant Theology Under Pressure: Criticisma, Modifications, and Response” by Ligon Duncan
• “The Craig Center for the Study of the Westminster Standards” by Samuel Logan
The Westminster Confession in the 21st Century is an annual international conference on the work of the Westminster Assembly hosted by the Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Pittsburgh, PA.
(8 mp3 downloads)