Christ, Our King
Christ’s kingly work is explored from a variety of theological disciplines including Biblical theology, systematic theology, historical theology, and practical theology. The goal is to enrich and edify pastors and lay people with the scope and glory of the work of Christ’s Mediatorial Kingship.
The 6 messages of Christ, Our King include:
• “Calvin’s Application of Christ’s Kingship in Geneva” by Richard Gamble
• “The Sovereignty of God in the Westminster Standards” by Mark Ross
• “Millennial Expectations Among the Westminster Divines” by Derek Thomas
• “The Politics of John Owen” by Carl Trueman
• “The Faith of the Founding Fathers” by Peter Lillback
• “Reformed Systematic Theology: Handmaiden to the Enlightenment Privatization of Faith” by William Edgar
The Westminster Confession in the 21st Century is an annual international conference on the work of the Westminster Assembly hosted by the Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Pittsburgh, PA.
(6 mp3 downloads)