Does God help those who help themselves? Do we have to be good people if we want to gain God's favor? At the second annual Bold North Conference on Reformed Theology, John Currie and Tim Challies spoke about the riches of God’s grace, and what “Grace Alone” means and how it affects the day-to-day lives of those who follow Jesus.
The Riches of His Grace: Why God's Grace is Enough includes 5 messages:
- “Introduction: Grace in Galatians" by Michael Seufert
- “Grace to Stand" by John Currie
- “Grace in Our Temptations" by Tim Challies
- “Grace to Walk" by John Currie
- “Grace in Christ" by Tim Challies
(5 messages on 1 mp3 Disc)