Saved by Grace (mp3 Disc)
Why do we need to be saved? The simple answer is, because we are sinners! Yet even though that is the straightforward, simple answer, it’s still one that we need to understand because we live in a culture that tells us we’re ok, we’re doing alright, and we’re getting better with every generation. But if we open our eyes and look around—or are honest about our own hearts and motives—the evidence tells us that we’re anything but okay. In this penetrating nine-part series, Dr. Ryken addresses with a pastoral heart why we need to be saved, what we need to be saved from, and what we need to be saved to.
Saved by Grace contains 9 messages:
- Why We Need to Be Saved, Genesis 2:15-3:6
- What We Need to Be Saved From, Genesis 3:7-24
- Chosen in Christ, Ephesians 1:3-14
- Out of Egypt, Exodus 15:1-21
- Paid in Full, Ruth 4:1-22
- God, Be Merciful to Me, Luke 18:9-14
- Together Again, 2 Corinthians
- Proof Positive, Acts 13:26-49
- Why We Cannot Save Ourselves, Isaiah 59:1-21
(9 mp3 files on 1 CD)
Topics: Salvation, Christ, Grace
Philip Graham Ryken, the Bible teacher of Every Last Word radio and internet broadcasts, focuses on teaching the whole Bible to change your whole life. Dr. Ryken also serves as President of Wheaton College. His books include: The Heart of the Cross (with Dr. James Boice), City on a Hill: The Biblical Pattern for the Church in the 21st Century, Jeremiah and Lamentations, and Loving the Way Jesus Loves. Every Last Word can be heard online, anytime, at EveryLastWord.org.