Micah, Volume 2 (CD Set)
Our Christian heritage in America is disappearing at a rapid rate. Things that once appalled us have now become commonplace. Even Christians have fallen prey! Are you grieved by the brokenness that is caused by sin? Or have you become numb to the seductions of this world? Micah has very pertinent words for us to take heed. He calls us to true repentance through godly grief and sorrow before it is too late.
Many today have rejected Christianity because they believe God to be too demanding -- too many rules and restrictions, quenching a life full of joy and freedom. When in reality, God is not a God of legalism ready to crush you for your mistakes, but a God of great compassion full of mercy and ready for forgiveness. This is our incomparable God!
Micah, Volume 2 includes 10 messages:
- Thy Kingdom Come (Micah 4:6-8)
- Now and Then (Micah 4:9-15)
- O Bethlehem Ephrathah! (Micah 5:2-6)
- The Resurrection Church (Micah 5:7-15)
- The Gift That God Requires (Micah 6:1-8)
- God's Call to the City (Micah 6:9-16)
- The Prophet's Lament (Micah 7:1-7)
- The Gospel According to Micah (Micah 7:8-13)
- Praying and Waiting on the Lord (Micah 7:14-17)
- Our Incomparable God (Micah 7:18-20)
(10 messages on 5 CDs)