As the popular culture attempts to redefine gender, the church must hold firm to the roles and relationships outlined in Scripture. Stafford Carson and Rebecca Jones explore the true meaning of headship, authority, and equality between the sexes as God designed them.
Messages from the 2006 Reformed Bible Conference include:
- "Male and Female: He Created Them" by Michael Rogers
- "The Principle of Biblical Headship" by Stafford Carson
- "What Is a Biblical Woman?" by Rebecca Jones
- "Truly Equal and Truly Different" by Michael Rogers
- "I Do Not Permit Woman to Teach or Have Authority" by Stafford Carson
- "What's a Woman to Do in Ministry?" by Rebecca Jones
- "Not By Man's Wisdom, But By God's Power" by Stafford Carson
Reformed Theology reaches beyond mere doctrine, extending into the worldview and lifestyle of every Christian. For more than 25 years, Westminster Presbyterian Church of Lancaster, PA hosted the Reformed Bible Conference, which—each year—centered on a different theme of interest, from the historical to the practical. With host pastor Michael Rogers providing the foundation, renowned and respected speakers from around the world gathered to provide timeless teaching and profound insight into the Reformed life.