In his final appearance at RBC, James Boice joins William Barker to provide convincing evidence of the sufficiency, veracity, and authority of the biblical canon.
Messages from the 1999 Reformed Bible Conference include:
- "Foundation of Biblical Authority" by James Boice
- "Holy Men of God Spoke as They Were Moved Upon" by James Boice
- "Is This Book Error Free?" by James Boice
- "Did The Church Create the Bible?" by William Barker II
- "The Sufficiency of Scripture" by William Barker II
- "The Puritans as People of the Book" by William Barker II
- "That's Just Your Interpretation!" by Michael Rogers
Reformed Theology reaches beyond mere doctrine, extending into the worldview and lifestyle of every Christian. For more than 25 years, Westminster Presbyterian Church of Lancaster, PA hosted the Reformed Bible Conference, which—each year—centered on a different theme of interest, from the historical to the practical. With host pastor Michael Rogers providing the foundation, renowned and respected speakers from around the world gathered to provide timeless teaching and profound insight into the Reformed life.