Theology for Today
The doctrine of justification, the sacraments, natural law, and ethics were all addressed by the divines of the Westminster Assembly. Contemporary debates now in progress relating to these subjects demand a listen to these respected pastor-theologians speaking on topics as they relate to the Westminster Assembly.
The 6 messages in Theology for Today include:
• “Calvin and Westminster on the Lord’s Supper: Exegetical Considerations” by Wayne Spear
• “Improving the Means of Grace: The Larger Catechism on Spiritual Growth through the Means of Grace” by Mark Ross
• “The Westminster Standards and the Structure of Christian Ethics” by David Jones
• “The Westminster Assembly on Marriage and Divorce” by Richard Gamble
• “The Role of Nature’s Law in the Westminster Confession and Reformed Orthodoxy” by David VanDrunen
• “The Doctrine of Imputed Righteousness in the Westminster Standards” by Joseph Pipa
The Westminster Confession in the 21st Century is an annual international conference on the work of the Westminster Assembly hosted by the Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Pittsburgh, PA.
(6 mp3 files on 1 CD)