The Second Table of The Law and Everyday Life in Christ
These lessons for life as summarized in the Westminster Larger Catechism are for those who desire to be salt and light in this fallen world and who are committed to godly living for the honor and glory of Christ. Serious students of God’s infallible and inerrant Word will benefit from these scholarly and practical messages.
The 6 messages in The Second Table of the Law and Everyday Life in Christ include:
• “The Logic of Relationships” by Jeffrey Stivason
• “Patient Bearing and Forgiving of Injuries” by John Tweeddale
• “Sexual Purity in an Age of Sexual Perversion” by George Scipione
• “Productivity and Contentment” by Jack Kinner
• “To Tell the Truth” by C.J. Williams
• “Contentment” by Jonathan Watt
(6 mp3 files on 1 CD)
The Westminster Confession in the 21st Century is an annual international conference on the work of the Westminster Assembly hosted by the Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Pittsburgh, PA.