Sinclair Ferguson and W.J. Chantry headline a rich exposition of the least-acknowledged and most misunderstood person of the Trinity, providing clarity about His ministry throughout Scripture, and His presence in the believer’s life and worship today.
Messages from the 1995 Reformed Bible Conference include:
- "The Ministry of the Holy Spirit in the Old Testament" by Walter Chantry
- "The Holy Spirit in the Ministry of Jesus" by Sinclair Ferguson
- "Signs of the Apostles, Then… and Now" by Walter Chantry
- "The Work of the Holy Spirit in Redemption" by Sinclair Ferguson
- "The Holy Spirit and the Written Word" by Walter Chantry
- "The Holy Spirit and Revival" by Sinclair Ferguson
- "Worship in Spirit and Truth" by Sinclair Ferguson
- "Life in the Spirit" by Michael Rogers
Reformed Theology reaches beyond mere doctrine, extending into the worldview and lifestyle of every Christian. For more than 25 years, Westminster Presbyterian Church of Lancaster, PA hosted the Reformed Bible Conference, which—each year—centered on a different theme of interest, from the historical to the practical. With host pastor Michael Rogers providing the foundation, renowned and respected speakers from around the world gathered to provide timeless teaching and profound insight into the Reformed life.