The Reformed Christian life is designed by God to provide a tie that binds together the hearts of believers in the local church, and in the broader body of Christ. Philip Ryken and Stafford Carson weigh in on the union, the fellowship, even the necessary discipline the church provides.
Messages from the 2003 Reformed Bible Conference include:
- "I Believe in the Communion of Saints" by Philip Ryken
- "Our Union Together in Christ" by Philip Ryken
- "Why Church Membership?" by J. Stafford Carson
- "Sacramental Communion" by Philip Ryken
- "For All the Saints" by J. Stafford Carson
- "The Ties That Bind" by J. Stafford Carson
- "Church Discipline: Because We Love You!" by Michael Rogers
Reformed Theology reaches beyond mere doctrine, extending into the worldview and lifestyle of every Christian. For more than 25 years, Westminster Presbyterian Church of Lancaster, PA hosted the Reformed Bible Conference, which—each year—centered on a different theme of interest, from the historical to the practical. With host pastor Michael Rogers providing the foundation, renowned and respected speakers from around the world gathered to provide timeless teaching and profound insight into the Reformed life.