This broad conversation combines the insights of Robert Godfrey and Samuel Ling, as they examine the life and work of the Reformed church in our community, and around the world.
Messages from the 1993 Reformed Bible Conference include:
- "The Work of the Westminster Assembly" by Robert Godfrey
- "Confessing Christ Also: Church in Asia" by Samuel Ling
- "For Christ's Crown and Covenant" by Robert Godfrey
- "Church and Culture: Journey Through Music" by Samuel Ling
- "Christianity Versus Liberalism" by Robert Godfrey
- "Becoming Mature Christians" by Robert Godfrey
- "The Church and the City" by Samuel Ling
Reformed Theology reaches beyond mere doctrine, extending into the worldview and lifestyle of every Christian. For more than 25 years, Westminster Presbyterian Church of Lancaster, PA hosted the Reformed Bible Conference, which—each year—centered on a different theme of interest, from the historical to the practical. With host pastor Michael Rogers providing the foundation, renowned and respected speakers from around the world gathered to provide timeless teaching and profound insight into the Reformed life.
(7 mp3 messages on 1 CD)