Spouses Wayne and Carol Mack (Strengthening Ministries) combine for an insightful examination of marriage, family, Biblical manhood and womanhood, and more.
Messages from the 1997 Reformed Bible Conference include:
- "God's Blueprint for Marriage" by Wayne Mack
- "Being a Fulfilled and Fulfilling Husband: Address for Men" by Wayne Mack
- "Being a Fulfilled and Fulfilling Wife: Address for Women" by Carol Mack
- "Being a Fulfilled and Fulfilling Mother: Address for Women" by Carol Mack
- "Being a Fulfilled and Fulfilling Father: Address for Men" by Wayne Mack
- "Conflict Resolution - Part I" by Wayne Mack
- "Resources for the Christian Family" by Wayne Mack
- "Conflict Resolution - Part II" by Wayne Mack
- "Transformation of One Family" by Michael Rogers
Reformed Theology reaches beyond mere doctrine, extending into the worldview and lifestyle of every Christian. For more than 25 years, Westminster Presbyterian Church of Lancaster, PA hosted the Reformed Bible Conference, which—each year—centered on a different theme of interest, from the historical to the practical. With host pastor Michael Rogers providing the foundation, renowned and respected speakers from around the world gathered to provide timeless teaching and profound insight into the Reformed life.