Saved by Grace (RBC)(CD Set)
Salvation by grace is one of the precious solas of Reformed theology. Joel Beeke and John White bring a deeper understanding of this most precious of God’s gifts.
Messages from the 1996 Reformed Bible Conference include:
- "You Mean I am Totally Unable?" by Joel Beeke
- "What Kind of Election Has But One Voter?" by Joel Beeke
- "For Whom Did Christ Die?" by John White
- "How Can Grace Be Irresistible?" by Joel Beeke
- "How Firm Is God's Warranty?" by John White
- "How To Communicate the Doctrines of Grace" by John White
- "A Lifelong Journey in Amazing Grace" by Michael Rogers
Reformed Theology reaches beyond mere doctrine, extending into the worldview and lifestyle of every Christian. For more than 25 years, Westminster Presbyterian Church of Lancaster, PA hosted the Reformed Bible Conference, which—each year—centered on a different theme of interest, from the historical to the practical. With host pastor Michael Rogers providing the foundation, renowned and respected speakers from around the world gathered to provide timeless teaching and profound insight into the Reformed life.
(7 messages on 7 CDs)