Redemptive– Historical Themes
Serious students of God’s infallible and inerrant Word will benefit from these scholarly and practical messages.
The 6 messages in Redemptive–Historical Themes include:
• “Understanding and Applying the 10 Commandments” by Richard Gamble
• “God our Creator and Redeemer” by Thomas Reid
• “Our First Love” by Rutledge Etheridge
• “Psalmody: God’s Guide to Just Sentiments” by Dennis Prutow
• “Reverend is His Name” by Mark Ross
• “The Christian Sabbath” by Stephen Miller
(6 mp3 downloads)
The Westminster Confession in the 21st Century is an annual international conference on the work of the Westminster Assembly hosted by the Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Pittsburgh, PA.