Our Promise Keeping God
The Covenant of Grace! The Covenant of Redemption! The New Covenant! A Better Covenant! Ministers of the New Covenant! These phrases are often heard in Christian circles, but they raise questions for many. What is a covenant? How are the biblical covenants established? Who are the parties to a covenant? And how do human covenants differ from divine covenants? This series answers these questions and helps all Christians to understand this essential part of their relationship to God.
The 6 plenary messages of Our Promise Keeping God include:
- The Covenant of Grace, by Harry Reeder
- The Covenant of Redemption, by James Boice
- The Covenant of Law, by Joel Nederhood
- The New Covenant, by Eric Alexander
- Mediator of a Better Covenant, by Joel Nederhood
- Ministers of a Better Covenant, by Eric Alexander
(6 mp3 messages on 1 disc)
The Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology is the longest running national Reformed conference. It was started in 1974 by Dr. James Boice. It exists to glorify God through a rediscovery of the Church’s great doctrinal foundations.