On Knowing God PCRT 1975 (mp3 Download Set)
On Knowing God
But now that you have come to know God, or rather to be known by God - Gal 4:9a
Knowing God or being known by God—the most amazing claim the Bible makes on behalf of any man. To know God is the promise of the Gospel and the supreme gift of God's grace.
This set includes 8 messages from the 1975 Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology with speakers Ralph Keiper, J.I. Packer, and R.C. Sproul. Download it today!
• “On Knowing God: The World and the Word” by James Packer
• “The Problem of Knowledge in a World of Men” by Ralph Keiper
• “Why Don’t We Know?” by R.C. Sproul
• “On Knowing God: The Word and the Spirit” by James Packer
• “Why Must We Know?” by R.C. Sproul
• “The Key to True Knowledge” by Ralph Keiper
• “On Knowing God: The Christian’s Certainty” by James Packer
• “The Tests of Knowledge” by Ralph Keiper
(8 mp3 Downloads)
The Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology is the longest running national Reformed conference. It was started in 1974 by Dr. James Boice. It exists to glorify God through a rediscovery of the Church’s great doctrinal foundations.