Made in God's Image PCRT 2022 Anthology (mp3 Downloads)
It was John Calvin who said that the true knowledge of God and of man lead to the same place. The reason is that man is made to reflect the character and beauty of our Creator. Genesis 1:27 says: “God created man in his own image; in his own image he created him.” The implications of this truth are immense for human identity, character, and calling. If Christians are to “glorify God and enjoy him forever” (WSC 1), then we must understand what it means to be image-bearers of God, for in this we discover the source of true dignity, unity, and purpose for every man, woman, or child.
Made in God's Image Anthology contains 14 messages.
4 Pre-Conference Messages:
- Opening Bible Study by Richard Phillips
- "O What a Piece of Work Is Man" by Jonathan Gibson
- "A Marriage Made on Earth" by Jonathan Gibson
- "Shameless Sexuality" by Jonathan Gibson
6 Plenary Messages:
- "Created in God's Image" by H.B. Charles, Jr.
- "To Glorify God and Enjoy Him Forever" by Terry Johnson
- "He Created Them Male and Female" by Richard Phillips
- "God's Image Fallen in Adam" by Terry Johnson
- "God's Image Restored in Christ" by H.B. Charles, Jr.
- "God's Image Glorified in the Age to Come" by Daniel Doriani
4 Workshop Messages:
- "The Sixth Commandment and the Sanctity of Life" by Terry Johnson
- "The Goodness of Sex as Created by God" by Daniel Doriani
- "'Free Will' in the Fourfold States of Man" by Richard Phillips
- "Them or Us? Identity Politics and the Imago Dei" by Jonathan Landry Cruse
(14 mp3 downloads)