A wide variety of voices combine to recall the work of the great philosophical theologian, and how today’s church might be informed and inspired by his “Great Awakening” insights.
Messages from the 2001 Reformed Bible Conference include:
- "Jonathan Edwards: Preaching and True Virtue" by Timothy Keller
- "Jonathan Edwards' Tri-World Vision" by Harry Stout
- "Challenging Presumption of Age: True Virtue, Context of Creation" by George Marsden
- "What Did You Get From Service Today?" by Samuel Logan Jr.
- "Why the Church Needs Edwards Today" by Stephen Nichols
- "The Joy of Jesus" by Samuel Logan Jr.
Reformed Theology reaches beyond mere doctrine, extending into the worldview and lifestyle of every Christian. For more than 25 years, Westminster Presbyterian Church of Lancaster, PA hosted the Reformed Bible Conference, which—each year—centered on a different theme of interest, from the historical to the practical. With host pastor Michael Rogers providing the foundation, renowned and respected speakers from around the world gathered to provide timeless teaching and profound insight into the Reformed life.
(6 mp3 messages on 1 CD)