His unlikely life story of a humanist lawyer-turned-tireless theologian, pastor, and reformer would have—on its own—inspired millions. But the ongoing legacy of John Calvin is one of lives changed and faith strengthened by his dogged pursuit of Biblical clarity in doctrine and ministerial organization. Stephen Nichols and Peter Lillback bring color and fresh insight into Calvin and his immeasurable impact on the church.
- "Trusting God's Sovereignty” by Stephen Nichols
- “Recognizing Jesus Throughout Scripture” by Peter Lillback
- “Offering Your Heart to Christ” by Peter Lillback
- “Reflecting the Glory of God” by Stephen Nichols
- “Serving in the Crucible of Controversy” by Peter Lillback
Reformed Theology reaches beyond mere doctrine, extending into the worldview and lifestyle of every Christian. For more than 25 years, Westminster Presbyterian Church of Lancaster, PA hosted the Reformed Bible Conference, which—each year—centered on a different theme of interest, from the historical to the practical. With host pastor Michael Rogers providing the foundation, renowned and respected speakers from around the world gathered to provide timeless teaching and profound insight into the Reformed life.
(5 mp3 messages on 1 CD)