How to Grow Your Faith PCRT 1981 (mp3 Disc)
As Christians we are expected to grow in our faith. We hear these words, but what do they mean and what does growth look like? Theologically, the area of focus in this series of messages is “the means of grace.” The topics preached cover the tools of Christian growth such as Bible study, prayer, the sacraments, preaching and Christian fellowship.
The 7 messages in How to Grow Your Faith include:
• “The Means of Growth” by James Packer
• “Body Life” by James Packer
• “Why Baptism?” by Robert Godfrey
• “This is My Body” by Robert Godfrey
• “Feeding on God’s Word” by R.C. Sproul
• “True Spirituality” by R.C. Sproul
• “The Foolishness of Preaching” by James Boice
(7 mp3 messages on 1 disc)
The Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology is the longest running national Reformed conference. It was started in 1974 by Dr. James Boice. It exists to glorify God through a rediscovery of the Church’s great doctrinal foundations.