Since the inception of the Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology in 1974, the spirit of Martin Luther’s stirring claim at the Council of Worms has animated the ministry. Asked to recant the doctrines of the fledgling Reformation, Luther refused to abandon the sole authority of Scripture, declaring, “Here I stand. I can do no other.” The 2023 gathering of the PCRT marks our fiftieth conference— half a century of joining the great Reformers by standing on God’s holy, authoritative Word. It seemed fitting to commemorate this year by returning to the five Solas of the Reformation and remembering why they are vital.
- "Is the Reformation Relevant Today?" by Philip Ryken
- "Standing on God's Word" by Geoffrey Thomas
- "The Standing or Falling Article" by Kevin DeYoung
- "In Christ Alone" by Richard Phillips
- "Grace So Rich and Free" by Kevin DeYoung
- "The Reformation's Chief End" by Kevin DeYoung