Already justified by the work of Christ, the Christian grows closer to God and others, as he continues the battle with sin. Irfon Hughes and Sinclair Ferguson unpack the challenges and blessings of the process of sanctification.
Messages from the 2000 Reformed Bible Conference include:
- "The God of Sanctification - God's Image Restored in His People" by Irfon Hughes
- "The Assurance of Salvation" by Irfon Hughes
- "The Fellowship of the Saints" by Irfon Hughes
- "A Believer's Conflict With Sin" by Sinclair Ferguson
- "A Believer's Communion With God" by Sinclair Ferguson
- "Christian Perseverance and Its Goal" by Sinclair Ferguson
- "Apostasy and its Prevention" by Michael Rogers
Reformed Theology reaches beyond mere doctrine, extending into the worldview and lifestyle of every Christian. For more than 25 years, Westminster Presbyterian Church of Lancaster, PA hosted the Reformed Bible Conference, which—each year—centered on a different theme of interest, from the historical to the practical. With host pastor Michael Rogers providing the foundation, renowned and respected speakers from around the world gathered to provide timeless teaching and profound insight into the Reformed life.
(7 mp3 messages on 1 CD)