In Full Confidence in Scripture Scott Oliphint, David Garner, and John Currie join forces to explain why you can trust the inspired canon of God’s Word as a foundation for building a life of faith in even the most difficult of times.
- “What More Can He Say? ” by Scott Oliphint
- “The More Sure Word” by David Garner
- “The Gospel From Above” by David Garner
- “The Context for Confidence” by Scott Oliphint
- “Confident Strategy for the Times” by John Currie
Reformed Theology reaches beyond mere doctrine, extending into the worldview and lifestyle of every Christian. For more than 25 years, Westminster Presbyterian Church of Lancaster, PA hosted the Reformed Bible Conference, which—each year—centered on a different theme of interest, from the historical to the practical. With host pastor Michael Rogers providing the foundation, renowned and respected speakers from around the world gathered to provide timeless teaching and profound insight into the Reformed life.
(5 mp3 messages on 1 CD)