Experiencing the Fullness of our Union with Christ
These messages are intended to be practical for all those who love the Lord and will focus on the vital but often neglected topic of our union with Christ.
The 5 messages of Experiencing the Fullness of Our Union with Christ include:
• “Comprehending the Eternal Union with God” by Richard Gamble
• “Living in an Abiding Relationship with Christ” by Jeffrey Stivason with a testimony by Kenneth Smith
• “Communing with Christ in His Supper” by C.J. Williams
• “Enjoying the Communion of the Saints” by Mark Robinson
• “Preparing for Our Heavenly Union with God” by Barry York
(5 messages on 5 CDs)
The Westminster Confession in the 21st Century is an annual international conference on the work of the Westminster Assembly hosted by the Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Pittsburgh, PA.