Christ and His Church
Beyond our personal relationship with Jesus Christ we find our corporate union emphasized in the gospels. The Lord declares, “I will build My church.” His Church is a gift from God for our salvation, comfort, protection, and growth. Even now, Jesus reigns for the sake of the church, His very body. But what exactly is the church and who is in it? What makes her grown and mature into the likeness of Christ? How do Christians help or stunt her growth? How should we care and protect her future?
The 6 messages of Christ and His Church include:
- “I Will Build My Church” by R.C. Sproul
- “One Church” by Ken Jones
- “A Holy Church” by John Nunes
- “A Catholic Church” by Mark Dever
- “An Apostolic Church” by Philip Ryken
- “Christ and His Church” by Richard Phillips
(6 messages on 6 CDs)
The Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology is the longest running national Reformed conference. It was started in 1974 by Dr. James Boice. It exists to glorify God through a rediscovery of the Church’s great doctrinal foundations.