The words of John Newton’s great hymn “Amazing Grace” are known to millions of people — Christians and non-Christians. But as one popular author notes, for most of our contemporaries “amazing grace” is no longer amazing. It is “boring grace” instead. How can this be? What is the cause of so much indifference to this great blessing? Whatever it may be, it is a sad symptom of the church’s tragic spiritual decline.
The 6 plenary messages of Amazing Grace highlight the importance of recovering the doctrine of God’s free grace and include:
- “Abounding Grace” by Don Kistler
- “Justification by Grace Alone” by James Boice
- “Growing by Grace” by Robert Godfrey
- “Living by Grace” by Michael Horton
- “The Wonderful Throne of Grace” by Robert Godfrey
- “Persevering Grace” by James Boice
(6 mp3 messages on 1 disc)
The Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology is the longest running national Reformed conference. It was started in 1974 by Dr. James Boice. It exists to glorify God through a rediscovery of the Church’s great doctrinal foundations.