This is not a book about you.
It’s not about any person who’s going to pick it up.
No, these addresses fix on a much more glorious, worthy, and fascinating topic: the God, the Creator, the Redeemer as revealed in the Bible. The study of God is like a brilliant diamond—we should keep holding it up to the light to see new details of its beauty.
Before the awe of such a God, what room is there to focus on man? Our only place is to respond to him—and even our response does not depend on us! We must not only worship him, but also—if our worship is to be meaningful and not cheapened—learn how he is to be worshiped.
The Princeton Regional Conference on Reformed Theology presents the following pastor-scholars, who delve into the glory of God and into his grace in making sinners into worshipers:
- Bryan Chapell—God’s Glory Revealed
- Charles Drew—Called by God to Worship
- Richard Phillips—Sought by Christ to Worship
- Joseph “Skip” Ryan—Guided by God’s Sovereign Providence
- Philip Ryken—Redeemed by God’s Sovereign Mercy
- Michael Horton—Sanctifying Grace
- Richard D. Phillips—Our Holy Redeemer
- Michael Haykin—The Spirit of Holiness
- Albert Mohler—Know the Truth
- D. A. Carson—I Am the Truth
Learn from these teachers about the glory of, the providential work of, and our proper response to the amazing God we worship.