The Church at the End of the Century (mp3 Disc)
American evangelicalism is dying as a significant religious movement — this premise was developed in David Wells’ book No Place for Truth. Evangelicals have abandoned theology, have forgotten that they are called to preach the gospel as a matter of first importance — in some cases they have even forgotten what the gospel is — and instead are trying to do the Lord’s work in the world’s way. These messages consider the death of today’s evangelical church and the church’s mistaken descent into the “cultural wars” and propose a solution.
- The Death of Evangelicalism by James Boice
- Christianity & ‘Culture Wars by Michael Horton
- The Two Kingdoms by Michael Horton
- Toward a New Reformation by Michael Horton
- The Sufficiency of the Word of God by James Boice
5 mp3 files on 1 disc