Holiness and Honor: A Reformed View of Sex and Marriage PCRT 2015 Seminars (mp3 Disc)
Holiness and Honor: a Reformed View of Sex and Marriage
Living in a society where ancient customs regarding gender, sex and marriage are being swept away, it is vitally important for Christians to have a clear grasp of God’s design for human sexuality. It is also important that churches provide teaching that transcends behavior but notes the biblical significance and God-intended purpose for this important aspect of human experience.
The 5 messages of Holiness and Honor: A Reformed View of Sex and Marriage Seminars include:
• “Biblical Sexuality for Married and Single Christians” by Tim Geiger
• “Repentance and Restoration in Marriage” by Joe Thorn
• Not in My Church! Tackling Sexual Sin and Sexual Sinners with Gratitude” by David Garner
• “Friendship in Marriage” by Joel Beeke
• “God’s Mandate to Men in Marriage” by Richard Phillips
(5 mp3 files on 1 CD)
The Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology is the longest running national Reformed conference. It was started in 1974 by Dr. James Boice. It exists to glorify God through a rediscovery of the Church’s great doctrinal foundations.