“You have made us for yourself, and our hearts are restless until they rest in you.”
These messages explore the proper God-given hunger of the human soul for things higher, finer and more satisfying than the cheap lures of our secular culture — indeed, the hunger of the soul for God. The main focus is corporate worship — who we worship, how we should worship, the ways in which we often fail to worship, and worship as the chief end of man.
The 6 messages of Desiring God include:
- “What is Worship?” by Eric Alexander
- “Who do We Worship?” by Robert Godfrey
- “Where is the Lamb? by James Boice
- “Failures in Worship” by Michael Horton
- “Thirsting for God” by Eric Alexander
- “Worship, the Chief End of Man” by Robert Godfrey
(6 mp3 files on 1 CD)
The Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology is the longest running national Reformed conference. It was started in 1974 by Dr. James Boice. It exists to glorify God through a rediscovery of the Church’s great doctrinal foundations.