Mark: The Servant Gospel Volume 2
The Gospel of Mark is a portrait of Christ written from the perspective of a menial laborer. Listening to this series will give you a new, different portrait of Christ — the Servant Savior. The Gospel of Mark is the gospel of action, and it is action of a unique kind. In Mark we clearly see that the glory of God is not only to be found in His power, His majesty, His might, and His dominion — the true glory of God is in His grace.
The 8 messages of Mark: The Servant Gospel, Volume 2 cover Mark 3:13-7:23 and include:
• “With Him” Mark 3:13-19
• “Spiritual Discernment” Mark 3:20-30
• “The Parable of the Sower” Mark 4:1-20
• “The Parable of the Lamp” Mark 4:21-23
• “The Farmer and His Crops” Mark 4:26-29
• “The Healing of the Demonic” Mark 5
• “True Faith vs. Unbelief” Mark 6:5,6
• “Temptation” Mark 7:14-23
(8 messages on 4 CDs)
Donald Grey Barnhouse, one of the twentieth century’s outstanding American preachers, saw the need to spread God’s Word to a vast audience; he went on to start a radio broadcast which has become known as Dr. Barnhouse & the Bible. Dr. Barnhouse is best known for his many colorful illustrations of living the Christian life. His books include Teaching the Word of Truth, Life by the Son, God’s Methods for Holy Living, and more.