Holiness and Honor: a Reformed View of Sex and Marriage
Living in a society where ancient customs regarding gender, sex and marriage are being swept away, it is vitally important for Christians to have a clear grasp of God’s design for human sexuality. It is also important that churches provide teaching that transcends behavior but notes the biblical significance and God-intended purpose for this important aspect of human experience.
The 5 messages of Holiness and Honor: A Reformed View of Sex and Marriage Seminars include:
• “Biblical Sexuality for Married and Single Christians” by Tim Geiger
• “Repentance and Restoration in Marriage” by Joe Thorn
• Not in My Church! Tackling Sexual Sin and Sexual Sinners with Gratitude” by David Garner
• “Friendship in Marriage” by Joel Beeke
• “God’s Mandate to Men in Marriage” by Richard Phillips
(5 mp3 Downloads)
The Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology is the longest running national Reformed conference. It was started in 1974 by Dr. James Boice. It exists to glorify God through a rediscovery of the Church’s great doctrinal foundations.