Mark: The Servant Gospel, Volume 5 (CD Set)
Mark: The Servant Gospel Volume 5
The Gospel of Mark is a portrait of Christ written from the perspective of a menial laborer. Listening to this series will give you a new, different portrait of Christ — the Servant Savior. The Gospel of Mark is the gospel of action, and it is action of a unique kind. In Mark we clearly see that the glory of God is not only to be found in His power, His majesty, His might, and His dominion — the true glory of God is in His grace.
The 8 messages of Mark: The Servant Gospel, Volume 5 cover Mark 12:13-16:9 and include:
• “Caesar’s or God’s” Mark 12:13-17
• “Life after Death” Mark 12:18-27
• “The First and Great Commandment” Mark 12:28-34
• “Who is Christ” Mark 12:35-40
• “What is Required of Us” Mark 12:41-44
• “See That Ye Be Not Troubled” Mark 13:7
• “The Second Coming” Mark 13
• “The Resurrection” Mark 16:9
(8 messages on 4 CDs)
Donald Grey Barnhouse, one of the twentieth century’s outstanding American preachers, saw the need to spread God’s Word to a vast audience; he went on to start a radio broadcast which has become known as Dr. Barnhouse & the Bible. Dr. Barnhouse is best known for his many colorful illustrations of living the Christian life. His books include Teaching the Word of Truth, Life by the Son, God’s Methods for Holy Living, and more.