How Firm a Foundation: The Bible’s Authority, Sufficiency, and Clarity WORKSHOPS
”Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path” Psalm 119:105
In a time when the foundations of society seem to be crumbling, Christians have no more urgent need than to rediscover the firm foundation that is God’s Word. In so many churches the authority of God’s Word is under attack, especially as it contradicts prevailing cultural thought. Christians need strong convictions about the Bible that come from the Bible.
The 5 messages of How Firm a Foundation Workshops include:
• “The Bible’s Authority in the Home” by Jason Helopoulos
• “The Word in Worship” by Richard Phillips
• “Today if You Hear His Voice” by Nick Batzig
• “Wholly Unembarrassed: The Holy Spirit and the Holy Bible” by David Garner
• “A Battle of Words” by Jeff Stivason
(5 mp3 files on 1 CD)
The Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology is the longest running national Reformed conference. It was started in 1974 by Dr. James Boice. It exists to glorify God through a rediscovery of the Church’s great doctrinal foundations.