Believers’ Conduct in the World Ephesians: volume 4
Dr. Boice said Ephesians is “a mini-course in theology, centered on the Church”. Here Paul lays out the fundamental doctrine of the body of Christ. Listen as Dr. Boice takes us in depth and with clarity on the profound yet simple Gospel once delivered and still effectively applied.
• Seeing the World as God Sees It – Eph 4:17-19
• Jesus, The Great Divide – Eph 4:20-24
• Putting Off and Putting On – Eph 4:25-32
• On the Imitation of God – Eph 5:1-2
• Children of the Light – Eph 5:3-14
• Making the Most of the Time – Eph 5:15-20
• The First Great Christian Institution – Eph 5:21-33
• Loving Husbands, Happy Wives – Eph 5:21-33
(8 messages on 4 CDs)
James Boice’s Bible teaching continues on The Bible Study Hour broadcast, preparing you to think and act biblically. Dr. Boice was regarded as a leading evangelical statesman in the United States and around the world as he served as president of the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals. His fifty-plus books include an award-winning, four-volume series on Romans. The Bible Study Hour is always available at TheBibleStudyHour.org.