Celebrating The Reformation And Worship (mp3 Disc)
The annual Reformation Worship Conference is designed for all Christians and ministry leaders. Many will assemble for a rich weekend of biblical instruction, encouragement, and modeling of robust, reformed worship. This set comprises the 10 plenary sessions.
The Reformation Worship Conference exists to encourage the church to remember her Reformation heritage, particularly as it concerns biblical, God-centered worship. The annual conference will seek to draw gifted scholars and pastors who are able to lead pastors, elders, seminarians, music directors/musicians, and congregants to a fuller understanding of the theology and practice of Reformed worship. The three day conference will include multiple lectures and seminars during the day and worship services in the evenings, providing a faithful expression during the day and model of Reformed worship for all who attend. Our prayer is that this annual conference will serve as a catalyst to bring our churches back to their Reformed roots in worship, where Reformed theology informs Lord’s Day worship, and is not divorced from it.
- "Fed By Jesus, Fed By the Reformation" by Robert Godfrey
- "Learning about Reforming Worship from Martin Luther" by Carl Trueman
- "Certainty and Uncertainty in God: All Things Work for Your Good" by Neil Stewart
- "The Practical Applications of the Temple Cleansing" by Terry Johnson
- "Lessons Learned from Calvin's Reform of the Church" by Scott Manetsch
- "The Very Gate of Paradise, Righteousness Revealed, Received and Lived" by Steve Lawson
- "God's Ambassadors: The Westminster Assembly and the Reformation of Preaching" by Chad Van Dixhoorn
- "God, Our Refuge When the Earth is Shaking" by Mark Ross
- "A Combined Class at Midway" by Mark Ross
- "The Unchanged Gospel" by Robert Godfrey
- "High Theology Produces High Doxology" by Steve Lawson
10 mp3 files on 1 CD