We’ve all had the experience of visiting a church that seemed indifferent—sometimes outright unfriendly! That’s probably not the culture you want for the church, yet unhelpful mindsets and practices can take hold unnoticed. Eventually even fellow believers may start to feel like outsiders, and the congregation misses out on opportunities to serve and grow.
Learn to foster an environment that incorporates all believers into your worship and church life. Healthy ministry requires intentionality, a conscious remembrance of the Gospel so that pastors, church leaders, and churches themselves don’t drift away.
The Welcoming Church includes 6 messages:
- Drifting: Your Greatest Danger as a Servant Leader by Joe Novenson
- Breaking: God’s Wakeup Call to Servant Leaders by Joe Novenson
- The Welcoming Church by Irwyn Ince and Randy Nabors
- On Guard: Preventing Child Abuse in Your Church by Depak Reju
- Repentance: God’s Gracious Gift for Healthy Ministry by Joe Novenson
- Father Shepherd: The Pastor as Counselor by Depak Reju
Topics; Church, Worship, Hospitality