Reformation Plenaries and Workshops
Five hundred years ago, Martin Luther nailed his Ninety-Five Theses onto the door of Wittenburg’s chapel, an act that is credited with launching the Protestant Reformation. The theology of the Reformation can be summed up with the five solas. Raising high these themes today, we carry on the message and the work of God’s Spirit as that work received fresh impetus five hundred years ago.
The 6 messages of Reformation: Recovering the Essence of the Gospel include:
• “Here We Stand: Sola Scriptura” by Daniel Doriani
• “The Heart of the Matter: Sola Fide” by Kent Hughes
• “By Grace and in Christ Alone” by Daniel Doriani
• “The Reformation of Worship” by Richard Phillips
• “The Priesthood of all Believers” by Richard Phillips
• “The Reformation’s Passion: Soli Deo Gloria” by Kent Hughes
The 3 messages of Reformation: Recovering the Essence of the Gospel Workshops include:
• “Friends and Mentors in the Reformation” by Daniel Doriani
• “The Biblical Pattern for a Modern Reformation” by Richard Phillips
• “A Tale of Two Churches: Common Denominator’s of Church Revitalization” by Timothy Witmer
(9 messages on 9 CDs)
The Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology is the longest running national Reformed conference. It was started in 1974 by Dr. James Boice. It exists to glorify God through a rediscovery of the Church’s great doctrinal foundations.