“My chains fell off, my heart was free; I rose, went forth, and followed thee.”
How are we forgiven? Why are we forgiven? How much are we forgiven? How are we made free to forgive as God has forgiven us? These questions, and their answers from the Word of God, lie at the center of Reformed theology. Their relevance endures in all times, and their significance to our spiritual lives gives this topic perennial value. These messages show us how we can find forgiveness in the hands of a perfectly just God and map the contours of forgiveness as the great theme of our Lord Jesus’ saving work.
The 6 messages in Forgiven, Forgiving include:
• “Just to Forgive” by Jerry Bridges
• “Must We Be Forgiven?” by Sinclair Ferguson
• “Dying to Forgive” by Jerry Bridges
• “Forgive and Forget” by Michael Horton
• “Free to Forgive, Forgiving to be Free” by Philip Ryken
• “A Message to Our World” by Sinclair Ferguson
PHILADELPHIA CONFERENCE ON REFORMED THEOLOGY 2004 seminars
The Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology is the longest running national Reformed conference. It was started in 1974 by Dr. James Boice. It exists to glorify God through a rediscovery of the Church’s great doctrinal foundations.
(6 mp3 files on 1 CD)