This audio set is from the 2017 Quakertown Conference on Reformed Theology called 'For Still Our Ancient Foe'.
The messages in this audio set include
- Our Ancient Foe in the Garden by Kent Hughes
- Know Our Ancient Foe by Tom Nettles
- Exposing the Lies of Our Ancient Foe by Peter Jones
- Deliverance From Our Ancient Foe by Kent Hughes
- The Final Demise of Our Ancient Foe by Tom Nettles
- A Life of Repentance: The Path to Joy by Dennis Cahill
- How Did We Get Here, and Where is the Culture Going? by Peter Jones
- Has God Really Said? A Particularly Protestant View of the Authority of Scripture by Scott Oliphint.
(8 mp3 files on 1 CD)